Renovation builders on the Sunshine Coast
Need more room or a change of scenery?
Rather than packing up and moving, house extensions and renovations can be an economically smart decision - especially in today's market.
If your family is beginning to outgrow your home, or if you would simply like extra space or maybe a complete facelift for your dated or tired home, BNS Builders can help. BNS Builders Sunshine Coast will give you the extra space you need while saving you a lot of money on agent fees, stamp duty and moving costs.
We have numerous Sunshine Coast house renovation and extension projects under our toolbelt. Here’s a sample of our successfully completed renos to date.
house extensions & renovations – BNS Sunshine Coast building projects
- New upper extension to an existing single-level brick veneer, tiled roof Pacific Paradise home including new master bedroom, ensuite and walk-in robe, stained timber staircase, large double shower and toilet suite. Plus, new tiled roof and guttering all made to match the existing home.
- New upper level extension to a Burpengary home tracing the house’s existing footprint for seamless inclusion of three new bedrooms, two bathrooms, living area, walk-in robe and staircase. Completely new double glazed windows, roof retiling and guttering.
- New 54sqm granny flat in Currimundi which included a separate bedroom, living room, bathroom with disability access and kitchen. Unit was adjoined and matched to existing house style, bricks and roof tiles.
- Modifications and extensions carried out on Bli Bli retirement village home included a complete deck renovation doubling its size, dining room extension and total refurbishment of bathrooms and laundry, plus the addition of a new sewing room, kitchen and SolarSpan roof to the rear deck.
- Complete home renovation and upper extension in Mooloolaba on a four-bedroom canal home included a new upper level master bedroom overlooking the beautiful canal with open ensuite and a large separate walk in robe and major modifications to the existing dwelling on the lower level with new large kitchen with Butler’s pantry overlooking the living area that overlooks the new pool with new carpeting, painting, re-shelving and furniture throughout.